Don’t just spectate, participate!
We bet you’re the kind of person who doesn’t like going to a pot-luck dinner empty handed. If so, then perhaps you are secretly a Burner and don’t even know it.
Here are some of the ways you can participate:
- Greet tourists and show them around.
- Host a party and invite your friends.
- Pick up a “hitch hiker” in our Zoom Road Trip, tell them a story and listen to theirs.
- Teach something.
- Hold a dance party in your living room.
- Lead a meditation group.
- Sing a song or play an instrument.
- Tell some jokes.
- Invite friends to play Hide & Seek with you across six of our virtual spaces.
Of course, if you always wanted perform at a Fringe now you can. And, if you’ve taken a show to a Fringe before, why not take it to the Floating Fringe.
Participants don’t just get a 12 hour ticket.
They get a full 2 weeks access.
You can come early during what we call “Build Week” starting 22 August.
And you can stay until The Man burns on 4 September and even a few days after that.
After you register for the event we’ll contact you with further instructions on how to join our camp at Burning Man.
Note, applying for a participant pass does not obligate you in any way. You can sign up now and then drop out later if you don’t find this interesting.